Roof Cleaning and Coating in Cockermouth
Once treated with a fungicidal wash and pressure cleaned and allowed suitable drying period then apply 2 Coats of a coloured roof cleaning & sealing Cockermouth or a clear acrylic sealer to enhance and protect your roof tiles.
We will by now have carried out any repairs required following the roof cleaning & coating Cockermouth process. It is necessary to allow any mortar that has been replaced to fully cure and equally important to ensure the tiles have dried out adequately enough to ensure the Roof coating or Roof Seal can be applied correctly.
We have invested in a professional quality airless spray machine to apply the products to the roof tiles. We will initially cut in by hand the perimeter of the tiled area to restrict any over-spray to any adjoining property, do not be convinced by some contractors who paint the entire roof by hand, the application is uneven and you will endure several more days on site and increased labour charges along with increasing the risk of broken tiles thats why we offer a fully comprehensive roof cleaning & sealing Cockermouth.
The main benefits for applying a roof cleaning & coating Cockermouth are:
• Inhibits the growth of moss, algae
• Allows the roof tiles to flex preventing cracking
• Makes an older roof look like new
• Extends the lifespan by increasing durability
• Allows the tiles to breath expelling any moisture from the roof void
• Dramatic transformation in “drive by appeal” and potential added value.
• Commercial grade Roof Coating comes with a 10 year product guarantee*
*Guaranteed not to flake, blister or peel away from the roof tiles during that period.
M. Miller Surface Maintenance roof coating contractors are a professional roof cleaning, sealing & coating company in Cockermouth with many years experience, please call us on:0800 157 7485 for a FREE no obligation site survey and quotation.
HOW MUCH DOES A ROOF CLEANING COST IN COCKERMOUTH?
1. The size of your Roof
2. The existing Roof surface
3. The age of the current Roof
4. Current state of fatigued Roof
5. Re-pointing or resin Sealing options
6. How much waste to be taken from site